My blog

About me

Hi My name is Courtney I am a year 8 at my school and my home room is Rm 7 seven along with my home room teacher Miss Coles and my other teacher Mrs Hull, Mrs Harris, Mr McLean and Mrs M.

Thursday 27 February 2014

P.E

This week for P.E we had a quick game of stuck in the middle (mud).
Which Is Pretty much dodge ball with a little bit more there are three sections,
 Two lines of people on the outside and a group of people in the middle, If you get picked to be in the middle you grab a rubber dot, one foot as to be in contact with your dot the whole time.
The people on the outside get a few rubber balls, Then for the fun part if you have a ball you try and look for People that aren't looking and then you try through the rubber ball at them know higher than the hips, If you hit it above the waist on purpose you are immediately sent to time out when you have to step out of the game and someone will your place. once you hit them You change spots so the person how got hit has to go onto the outside. I rate It a 8 because one of the reasons my Minus because the same people are  in the middle every-time so Next time we need more balls, My Plus Is that It is a creative game and everyone has fun :).

No comments:

Post a Comment