My blog

About me

Hi My name is Courtney I am a year 8 at my school and my home room is Rm 7 seven along with my home room teacher Miss Coles and my other teacher Mrs Hull, Mrs Harris, Mr McLean and Mrs M.

Thursday 6 February 2014

NPS 2014

What I'm looking forward to....
Impact- I'm really looking forward for impact this year,
And just trying my best to help others in the community.
I really want to cook for the elderly and learn all sorts of different things
Groups- I really Want to get into good reading writing and math groups, I'm going to try my best a every subject to achieve my goal.

Something new I'm going to try this year.........
Reading- I am going to try really hard on my reading and make sure
I re-read carefully, I am going to focus more at meetings and make sure I try hard on my reading roles.
Writing- I need to make sure I use descriptive language and use PUNCTUATION more.
Maths- I need to ask for help when I need it and practice homework at home and try and answer as much questions as I can.

My first impression of NPS......
The First day I wouldn't imagine How we had got that much furniture, there was alot,
And the Rm 8 and rm 9 wall got knocked down, all the year 7's nervous faces when we Line up
out side waiting to enter into the classroom.

The first week......
The first week was Well tiring and stressful,
but It turned out to be a fun couple of days
 On that Thursday we had our leader ship camp.
 We did alot of team-building.






No comments:

Post a Comment