My blog

About me

Hi My name is Courtney I am a year 8 at my school and my home room is Rm 7 seven along with my home room teacher Miss Coles and my other teacher Mrs Hull, Mrs Harris, Mr McLean and Mrs M.

Thursday 6 March 2014

Swimming Sports

Swimming Sports was held last monday It was a big day I entered in 4 events freestyle, backstroke, breastroke and butterfly. I Got 3rd in backstroke,freestyle and breastroke and second in butterfly. Connor & I were the House Leaders that day so we had to organise the relay team for Orewa, Our team sadly lost that day, I'm going to Hauraki plains swimming next monday for all my events and I hope I make it into thames valley (TV) that whole day all I could see is the happiness In children and all the smiles on peoples faces after there race.

1 comment:

  1. Courtney I like how you have put in about the house leaders because I don't think many others did which makes it different.

    ReplyDelete