My blog

About me

Hi My name is Courtney I am a year 8 at my school and my home room is Rm 7 seven along with my home room teacher Miss Coles and my other teacher Mrs Hull, Mrs Harris, Mr McLean and Mrs M.

Tuesday 4 February 2014

My summer highlights


The Clock strikes 12 the afternoon has begun, I pack my back, rush out the door and through my belongings in the door and slam it shut,

We jump into the car, the raindrops spit down the windscreen. While the rain slowly eases down we arrive To our destination The wonderful bright yellow circle in the sky glimmered over the clear blue ocean this is heaven to me, flying out the door and next we no We're diving into clear blue ocean, we go back to the bach l straight to sleep and waiting for the next day to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment