My blog

About me

Hi My name is Courtney I am a year 8 at my school and my home room is Rm 7 seven along with my home room teacher Miss Coles and my other teacher Mrs Hull, Mrs Harris, Mr McLean and Mrs M.

Thursday 13 March 2014

*Art

This term we are doing quote Art I'm still choosing if I want a wood plank or a cardboard one I have Found a quote that I really like (doing things that others only dream of). I can't what to get my art finished I have already chosen my background I think it really fits in with me quote here is  picture.
 

2 comments:

  1. I like your background and how it brings out the page!! Oh and your quote is cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your art is going to be really cool court, this post is really interesting and it really tell people what we are doing for art.

    ReplyDelete