My blog

About me

Hi My name is Courtney I am a year 8 at my school and my home room is Rm 7 seven along with my home room teacher Miss Coles and my other teacher Mrs Hull, Mrs Harris, Mr McLean and Mrs M.

Monday 8 December 2014

End of year Blogpost


  1. What is something you have really enjoyed this year? The open learning environment and the three different rooms (Quiet,Creative/Individual, Collaborative.) And our impact this year (Garden 2 table and Treehouse).

  1. Is there something you need to improve on? Time Management and organising my own learning.

  1. What is something new you tried this year? Cooking Impact/garden 2 table

  1. What was a challenge for you this year? Our Treehouse impact because we had to change our idea and sadly we didn't end up finishing it.

  1. What is something you are proud of achieving this year? Meeting all my standards for Writing, Reading and Maths. 
  2. What have been the best things about our learning space? The three different Classes and the words that Describe them for example (The Reef).

No comments:

Post a Comment