My blog

About me

Hi My name is Courtney I am a year 8 at my school and my home room is Rm 7 seven along with my home room teacher Miss Coles and my other teacher Mrs Hull, Mrs Harris, Mr McLean and Mrs M.

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Learning Dispositions

Last  week on wednesday we had Learning Dispositions On (I'm STUCK)
We split into little groups of 4 or 5 And thought about how we would recover ourselves if we were stuck in a situation, I learnt a lot about how you could recover and am going to use some of the things I heard in situations of my own.
Then we went into a big group and talked through our ideas.
Then went back into the same group as what we started with and had a few questions to answer
(I'm not good at this.)
(This is too hard.)
(I can't make this any better.)
(I made a mistake)
(He's so smart I will never be that smart.)
(I give up!)
We answered all these questions and talk it out in a big group it really helped and I will Definitely use those suggestions when i'm Stuck....
My three strategies are...

  • Think it threw...
  • Use my different qualities......
  • Think back......





2 comments:

  1. This post could really help somebody Courtney. Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney - please write about that you learnt and the strategies that you will now use (at least 3). Please add to this post. :)

    ReplyDelete