My blog

About me

Hi My name is Courtney I am a year 8 at my school and my home room is Rm 7 seven along with my home room teacher Miss Coles and my other teacher Mrs Hull, Mrs Harris, Mr McLean and Mrs M.

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Teachers vs Students Netball Match

Today we played the teachers in a game of netball, 
the final score came down to 14-3 to us, 
my partner was our principal Mr Fraser I was playing GA and him GD 
he was very pushy the whole way threw but I enjoyed it so now we have a total 
of 5 trophies altogether including our 2 goaling and 2 championships. 
This was our last game of the season and it came out a cracker one. 

1 comment:

  1. It was a great game and it is great to see you value that trophy as much as your other 4:).
    Awesome shooting today!

    ReplyDelete