My blog

About me

Hi My name is Courtney I am a year 8 at my school and my home room is Rm 7 seven along with my home room teacher Miss Coles and my other teacher Mrs Hull, Mrs Harris, Mr McLean and Mrs M.

Thursday 27 June 2013

Weekly Reflection

On Tuesday we had J-rock, we headed of to j-rock at about 8:30am and we got home from j-rock at 10:45pm it was a long day but in the end it was a really fun experience.
OnWednesday we had a normal school day but I was really tired from tuesday night.
On Thursday we Did impact we went down to the collage and made a metal tray it was really hard to do and I haven't finished mine yet.
On Friday we had another normal day but it isn't that normal tomorrows the weekend yah. 


term 2 week 1 
On Monday was a normal school day nothing happened we had to do cross-country training . 
On Tuesday we a normal day I did all of my MDR and we had ultimate Frisbee. 
On Wednesday we did art we had to take a picture of ourselves and sketch it on some paper we a going to lino print it.  
On Thursday we went to tech at the collage and added some finishing touches to our metal tray. 
today we done some more of our art and we talked about the made awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment