My blog

About me

Hi My name is Courtney I am a year 8 at my school and my home room is Rm 7 seven along with my home room teacher Miss Coles and my other teacher Mrs Hull, Mrs Harris, Mr McLean and Mrs M.

Thursday 27 June 2013

J-rock 2013


ASB 2013 Stage Challenge and J Rock














On Tuesday the 25th of june 2013 we headed of to J-rock and performed for over 100,00 people. I took part in j-rock because iI thought it would be a Great experience and it was for our ngatea primary school J-rock theme was technology and how it was back in the days. Like Telephone's, Cars, Internet  Television and Music. I was in the Television scene It was about a sleepover and how bored we were until we had an idea to watch TV and dance to the Music. It was scary thinking about it but when we were doing it I loved it I hope I do stage challenge when I get into collage and have another great experience



This Is Our Ending Place 

1 comment:

  1. I love this one! But you should be doing more posts, shouldn't you...!? ;)

    ReplyDelete