My blog

About me

Hi My name is Courtney I am a year 8 at my school and my home room is Rm 7 seven along with my home room teacher Miss Coles and my other teacher Mrs Hull, Mrs Harris, Mr McLean and Mrs M.

Thursday 3 April 2014

Just another Story

The Rainbow Glanced Under the White fluffy Pillows in Sky, The sun winked and smiled, The Rainbow Slowly faded in the Misty Blue sky. The Birds Flew slightly above the Grass below, we play in the marvelous mushy mud As we laugh and laugh until we Can't stop, The smell of Freshly Baked Bread and cookies That was still warm from the oven. The Cold wind Blew the Door shut, As we Stand next to Fire breathing fire The Hot coco Turns up out of the blue, Then It started raining Cats and dogs, Umbrellas Flying Babies Crying, The Day was Once Sunny with a rainbow, then The whole day turned Miserable. The BQQ Steaming in the garage, We ate it all Up to were full and Tucked our self under the planket and Slowly dosing of to sleep, Dreaming of What the day Is going to be like tomorrow. 


                               

No comments:

Post a Comment